'@gillypops when you're done with the cat, can I rub it all over me? Thanks. You're long lost friend, Kyle. x'
(Source: dansmilth, via londonflaws)
IM GOING ON A TRIP SOON AND NEED NEW MUSIC. P L E A S E RECOMMEND STUFF!!
WHY IS NO ONE RECOMMENDING STUFF I SAID PLEASE
I doubt you consider these new or original, and you probably have some or most of them, but these are some good artists and albums:
- London Grammar - If You Wait
- Haim - Days are Gone
- Lorde - Pure Heroine
- Nina Nesbitt - Peroxide
- Dan Croll - Sweet Disarray
- The 1975 - The 1975
- Kyla la Grange - Ashes and Cut Your Teeth
- Foxes - Glorious
- Lana del Rey - Ultraviolence
- Marina and the Diamonds - Electra Heart
- Panic! at the Disco - Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
- Banks - London EP and singles (since her album isn’t out yet!)
(I also enjoy listening to some… interesting… and relatively cringey old stuff like Bon Jovi’s ‘Greatest Hits’ as well haha)
"I get to clap like I’m in bon jovi…”
Bastille is an english band formed in 2010 by 4 absolute dorks.
(Source: dansmilth, via ikilledlaurapalmer0)
Bastille // Pompeii (Director’s Cut)
Small differences in the duration and order in which the shots are placed, some new shots too.
WHERE DID THIS COME FROM
This part tho:
oh that part. eeeeeeh. #feels
(Source: iseeitthroughyoureyes, via v0odoo-doll)